Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Blog Moved!

Hi there everyone.

Sorry to have left you all stranded in the cold, erm, 5 months ago. If you want a reason, I'm sorry, but I can only offer a sad excuse.

You see, I was approximately two months away from leaving Japan for good and I just couldn't find it in my heart to continue writing about Japan. It felt wrong. Especially when the majority of things I wanted to write about were things that had nothing to do with Japan. And clearly, this was not the place to do that.

At any rate, I have finally begun a new blog. If you like, you can consider it the chronicles of a post-JET. That is, after all, essentially what it is. I have been back state-side for two months, after all.

Oh right, I live in Boston now. Hey, that's cool, eh?

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that, if you should so desire, the journey continues on... here.

That's all, folks.

~Jeffles

No comments:

Post a Comment